· TSWBAT criticise texts (written, verbal, and visual) using the concepts of the spirited triangle and Toulmin argumentation.
· TSWBAT limit and examine key concepts apt to general expressive including Monroe’s Motivated Sequence.
· TSWBAT qualify peer-critique, responding to twain satisfied and introduction of presentations.
· TSWBAT learn and direct acquirements of the ways in which non-verbal despatch is a key allot of modest expressive.
· TSWBAT realize fallacies in spoken texts.
· TSWBAT summarize verbal texts and realize their intended audiences.
· TSWBAT criticise verbal texts (including glorious haranguees) using the concepts of the spirited triangle, Toulmin argumentation, and Monroe’s Motivated Sequence.
· TSWBAT Respond to haranguees delay contemplative questions.
. Critiques must present hazardous listening skills and spirited sensitivity as well-mannered-mannered as use normal standards for critiquing verbal presentations. Do not be counterpoise hazardous; try to counterpoise strengths and inadhesivenesses.
Some things to opine and explain on:
· Did the harangue present the principles and techniques of general expressive?
o Did it fit the spirited footing distinctly the make?
o What was the orator’s design? Did he/she end it?
· What was zealous and what was inadhesive encircling the harangue?
· How sway the orator reform the harangue?
esaay written in weak language as interpolitical students
attached his notes and the powerpint