Many of us can gard of pioneers we impress after to envy, be they unvarnished figures, pillars of the assiduity we product in, or pioneers we recognize singularly. The example of individuals such as Abraham Lincoln and Margaret Thatcher has been elaborate and discussed frequently-again-and-again. However, you may impress interacted delay pioneers you impress demonstrated resembling suitable example delayout forforever having a book written environing their approaches.
What makes sublime pioneers sublime? Every pioneer is contrariant, of order, but one area of commonality is the example philosophy that sublime pioneers unravel and experience. A example philosophy is basically an aspect held by pioneers that acts as a potent axiom for their manner. While dignified theories on example abide to eliminate aggravate age, sublime pioneers look to concur to an aggravatearching philosophy that steers their actions.
What is your example philosophy? In this Assignment, you complete perpend what guides your own example.
· Identify two to three read instrument, in conjunction to this Module’s readings, that evaluate the collision of example manners in creating heartinessful product environments.
· Reflect on the example manners presented in the three instrument that you separated for critique.
· Reflect on your results of the CliftonStrengths Assessment, and reflect how the results narrate to your example traits.
The Assignment (2-3 pages):
Personal Example Philosophies
Develop and present a singular example philosophy that reflects what you gard are characteristics of a good-tempered-tempered pioneer. Use the read instrument on example you separated to stay your philosophy declaration. Your singular example philosophy should conceive the following:
· A style of your heart values
· A singular mission/longing declaration
· An segregation of your CliftonStrengths Assessment summarizing the results of your profile
· A style of two key manners that you aim to strengthen
· A unravelment artifice that explains how you artifice to correct upon the two key manners you separated and an exposition of how you artifice to complete your singular longing. Be inequitable and prepare examples.
· Be knowing to solder your colleagues’ feedback on your CliftonStrengths Assessment from this Module’s Discussion 2.
Remember to gard environing the feedback you common on prior assignments such as avoiding inordinate primitive individual diction, plain quotes, and singular opinions that are not stayed delay read references.
Marshall, E., & Broome, M. (2017). Transformational example in nursing: From expert clinician to guiding pioneer (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Springer.
· Chapter 1, “Expert Clinician to Transformational Pioneer in a Complex Heartiness Care Organization: Foundations” (pp. 7–20 ONLY)
· Chapter 6, “Frameworks for Becoming a Transformational Leader” (pp. 145–170)
· Chapter 7, “Becoming a Leader: It’s All Environing You” (pp. 171–194)
Duggan, K., Aisaka, K., Tabak, R. G., Smith, C., Erwin, P., & Brownson, R. C. (2015). Implementing administrative evidence-based experiences: Lessons from the scope in six national heartiness departments over the United States. BMC Heartiness Services Research, 15(1). doi:10.1186/s12913-015-0891-3. Retrieved from https://bmchealthservres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12913-015-0891-3
Resources for the StrengthsFinder Assessment Tool
Strengths Finder: Gallup. (2018). Retrieved from https://walden.gallup.com